For 2017, so far we’ve got:
* A 0.5% increase in borrowing costs for mortgages, student loans, and consumer loans
* A Federal Reserve that plans to keep on hiking the Fed Funds rate
* Rising rents for renters who voted for more wasteful government spending through higher property taxes
* Rising property taxes for homeowners who don’t have tenants to pay the increase
* A 25% increase in oil prices as OPEC cuts production
* A likely 5% increase in income taxes for individuals/married couples making more than $112,500/$225,000 AGI a year
Why stop there? Let’s tax more people to help pay for our underfunded Social Security system!