Author Topic: Welcome! Please introduce yourself  (Read 21977 times)

cclarke

• Apprentice
Re: Welcome! Please introduce yourself
« Reply #120 on: July 04, 2019, 06:33:02 PM »
Hello from Oregon! This is going to be so much fun to research and meet people. Briefly, I have a day job in finance and a side hustle. Looking forward to learning and sharing.

Logan Allec

• Apprentice
« Reply #121 on: July 07, 2019, 07:30:47 AM »
Hi, I'm Logan.  I'm a CPA and full-time financial blogger.  I live in a suburb of Los Angeles, and my wife and I are new parents.  I've been reading Financial Samurai for the past couple years — mostly since I became a blogger myself — and I like that he says what many others in the world of financial publishing won't.  I'm happy to be here and to learn from you all.

TommyBeam

• Apprentice
« Reply #122 on: July 16, 2019, 03:33:55 PM »
Hello! My name is Tommy and my aim is to become more financially successful by learning financial tips and tricks from this forum!

Jeff VA

• Apprentice
« Reply #123 on: July 19, 2019, 07:10:38 AM »
Hey everyone.

I found this site some time in 2018 when I was searching Google to find non-biased analysis on the real estate market. It has been a gold mine thus far and I am thoroughly enjoying the active community.

I'm not ready to FIRE yet and don't have plans to FIRE too early because I like my job, but I love talking about finance, life, cars, real estate, family....pretty much most of the topics that are covered on this site.

I hope I can be a valuable contributor and look forward to engaging with y'all either here or in the comment sections.

Cheers!