News:

To return to the forum homepage, please click the banner at the top of your browser.

Main Menu

Welcome! Please introduce yourself

Started by Sam, August 04, 2018, 06:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GCD

Hi! new member and first post here. Looking forward to participating in the group and learning.

Cheers.

SteveGood

Quote from: GCD on April 30, 2020, 09:01:56 AM
Hi! new member and first post here. Looking forward to participating in the group and learning.

Cheers.

Welcome to the FSF community! Feel free to ask your finance relevant questions here.

SteveGood

Quote from: supportingmaps on June 13, 2020, 06:24:40 PM
Hey! I'm currently a student at Lambda School studying data science and machine learning. Finances is a very interesting topic and I've been following Sam for years.

Hi,

Welcome to the FSF community!!! Feel free to ask your financial relevant questions here.

titlewealth

Hello,

been a lurker for a while but finally decided to start an account. Great insights on the forums.

I am an investor in LendingClub, PeerStreet, Crowdsteert and others. Looking to connect with other investors and share investment tips, strategies and advice.

I am also working on a new tool Money Minx (http://"www.moneyminx.com") which is a net worth calculator and tracking tool. I've tried so many tools out there that just don't seem to get it right, so I decided to build my own.

Cheers!
www.moneyminx.com
Net Worth and Investments Tracker

supergotey

Hi all.

I am a big fan of FIRE and personal finance blogs in general. I like FS for their more in depth and lengthy articles, as well as articles about more fancy concepts like farmland, the rich, statistics. Some other websites are more simplistic, which I find to be repetitive.

TitanUp

Thx for the forum. I am recently retired and heard your podcast on New Retirement. Look forward to poking around the forum.

zambezi01

I am in San Francisco Bay area nearing retirement. I enjoy the idea of real estate for building passive income. Thank you, Sam; I also grew up in Zambia !
Thank you,
Pankaj Patel