News:

To return to the forum homepage, please click the banner at the top of your browser.

Main Menu

Covid 19 Coronavirus Impact the International Travel and Tourism?

Started by SteveGood, March 12, 2020, 11:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveGood

The Covid 19 Coronavirus is not only impact the international trading and economy, it is also impact the travel and tourism business. Most of the countries in the world restricted visa and other formalities for foreigners. The American president said to the people of america, don't go to the Europe and any other countries in the world.

Sam

I would never want to travel internationally now because of the massive massive weights at airports in the highly likelihood that you will have to be quarantine for 14 days.
Regards,

Sam

TravelGirl

I just returned from Spain and I can say it is a mess out there!  Spain is on lock down and if you check into a hotel, you must stay in the hotel and eat in the hotel restaurants - no sightseeing.  Also, no restaurants or coffee shops are open in the airport.  I can say I am more than happy to wait it out at home after what I went through...and I'm a travel agent who is well traveled.

Just a side note - if you so much as cough on a plane everyone will glare at you and continue to stare at you to make sure you are not sick.  On one plane ride a woman yelled "it is a pre-existing condition, not Corona!".

SteveGood

Àbsolutely, Nowadays the pandemic severely impact in India, USA, Brazil, and Russia

Awooten

SteveGood

Quote from: Awooten on July 19, 2020, 11:20:03 AM
2020 is canceled folks, stay home.

I think 2021 is good to restart your tourism business with the safety products.