News:

To return to the forum homepage, please click the banner at the top of your browser.

Main Menu

Do you think Brett Kavanaugh helps or hurts private school reputations?

Started by Sam, October 01, 2018, 08:59:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam

If you're a parent, do you now want to send your kids to prep school and private university after seeing Brett Kavanaugh's testimony? Or do you not want your child to go that route? It sure seems like Brett will be sworn is as a Supreme Court judge no matter what the FBI or someone says.

As a prep school and private university alumnus, how do you feel about Brett's situation? Does it make it easier to tell people you want to XYZ private school or harder?

Just curious as a dad!

Thanks,

Sam
Regards,

Sam

rtysmith

How do you replace the Net Worth = Network equation? The private schools have a huge leg up in forming a network that will provide an amazing set up for high net worth.

For me and my kids, we are going public route, but also they fit the system (if they did not I would move them to a school that was better designed for them). I also live in a state with great state universities (MI) so if possible and they want it they will go that route as well.

Sam

Are used to think the network part was super important. But now I realize that you can just join meet up's or events or a social club or a tennis club or a sports club to build your network. It's much easier and more powerful than to have a network from school since many just end up going to different parts of the country and doing different things.
Regards,

Sam