News:

To return to the forum homepage, please click the banner at the top of your browser.

Main Menu

Street Shares

Started by jimmoney, September 09, 2018, 07:36:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dario33

^ Good update Jim.  I came here to post essentially the same thing.  My one-year anniversary occurred as well and had the same experience.  No complaints and great service.  Haven't seen any recent incentive deals either so will likely start reintroducing funds as deals become available.  Currently splitting funds between this and VWEHX at Vanguard which is essentially earning ~5% as well.

jimmoney

Glad to hear you are having a similar experience @Dario33.

Anyone else want to offer their thoughts on this investment?  I can understand that many folks felt it was too good to be true and did not get involved due to that fear.  Having seen this positive feedback on the experience that @Dario33 and I have had I am surprised more people aren't responding to this and getting involved themselves.

tramos520

If that don't work out, try our crypto easy access platform Theodor project  / $0.0375 Reg. A+ or cheaper for Series A / find it and buy it with crypto

S.E.C. qualified JOBS Act - Reg. A, exempt offerings, CIK #s 0001579586,  and 0001640170 at authorized asking price of $0.0375. Authorized to accept crypto in payment for shares.

Series A - U.S. and Series A - London preferred convertible to common with dilution also available.

That way, you get the transparency you be looking for.

Not an offer to sell shares in any U.S. State, except New York.