News:

To return to the forum homepage, please click the banner at the top of your browser.

Main Menu

What's the best way to promote a blog/website?

Started by wzhang18, August 08, 2020, 08:04:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wzhang18

In November 2018, I posted a question about when to add ads to a blog (the post is still there). After spending 2019 on another project and ended up being told that it was technologically unfeasible, I finally started working on a website/blog that screens undervalued stocks for different sectors, and publish writings about value investing.

While I'm still working on a last touch on the website and some content, I wonder what would be the best way to promote the website? I read somewhere that I could write something for other bloggers and invite others to write on mine. Is it effective? How to start? Do I need to pay others?

Also, can I contact media sources for publication?

Any idea/suggestion is welcome!
www.sproutstocks.com
An Index of Undervalued Stocks

titlewealth

Well one thing you can do is post about it on forums where your potential users are, like you just did :).

Other things to try:

• Run Facebook Ads
  • Run Google Ads
  • Reach out to sites that might find your website interesting and ask them to check it our
  • Share it on your social networks and ask your friends and family to share it too
  • Join groups and communities, add value and then let them know about your website
  • Start a blog and create the best content you can
www.moneyminx.com
Net Worth and Investments Tracker

SteveGood

Do the online advertising like SEO, SMO, and Email marketing services. It may help you to reach your customer and fullfill your requirements.