News:

To return to the forum homepage, please click the banner at the top of your browser.

Main Menu

How much did you spend on your wedding and why did you spend that amount?

Started by Sam, September 26, 2018, 07:05:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam

I think I'm going to a $500K+ wedding this weekend for ~225 guests. Will be interesting to see how it goes!

What I've discovered though, is that going to expensive weddings is expensive! Gotta spend $140 for a rental tuxedo, and probably donate $500 to a charity of the bride and groom's choice. My wife got an accessory too.

Hope the guests don't look down on us too bad haha.
Regards,

Sam

Hayden

Quote from: Sam on October 29, 2018, 05:12:37 PM
I think I'm going to a $500K+ wedding this weekend for ~225 guests. Will be interesting to see how it goes!

What I've discovered though, is that going to expensive weddings is expensive! Gotta spend $140 for a rental tuxedo, and probably donate $500 to a charity of the bride and groom's choice. My wife got an accessory too.

Hope the guests don't look down on us too bad haha.

WOW! Can you elaborate on how this wedding is structured to cost that much? I cannot even fathom that kind of coin on a wedding, but I suppose it makes sense for some people.

Snap some pictures for us here on the forum.
Very Respectfully,
Hayden

SteveGood

Hi,

We had to spend the amount $10000 for my marriage. We provide traditional meals and Tiffen for our relatives and friends also buy gold jewel and silk cloths.

LJLyon

$6kish went to the caribean for a week. Got married in The Church there. Just us. Put the other money to building an addition on the house.

couchfi

$6k to fly the family to hawaii for a week and had a small wedding. our wedding ring + bands cost more  ::)

SteveGood

Quote from: LJLyon on February 01, 2020, 04:18:19 PM
$6kish went to the caribean for a week. Got married in The Church there. Just us. Put the other money to building an addition on the house.

It's great! how many members attend your marriage? What are the food provided?