To return to the forum homepage, please click the banner at the top of your browser.
Started by jeff, April 26, 2019, 10:47:00 AM
QuoteWhen I wrote, Why The Tech IPO Boom Could Cause Real Estate Prices To Fall Further, I highlighted an unlikely scenario. I'm estimating there's only about a 30% chance tech IPOs will cause a slumbering supply bear to wake up and flood the market. I just wanted to warn home buyers not to lose their minds when leveraging up to buy a risk asset.
QuoteOverall, I assign a 30% chance the tech IPO boom causes SF Bay Area prices to fall, meaning there's a 70% chance the tech IPO boom is neutral or beneficial to the real estate market.