Author Topic: Investment in Physical Gold?  (Read 2906 times)

SteveGood

• Chukanbushi (Intermediate Samurai)
Investment in Physical Gold?
« on: July 16, 2020, 11:41:51 PM »
I think investment in the physical gold is one of the best option for secure investment. Nowadays gold price continuously rising up compare with past days. So it is best chance to invest in the physical gold for get the best ROI in the future.

titlewealth

• Apprentice
Re: Investment in Physical Gold?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2020, 07:37:04 AM »
I think investment in the physical gold is one of the best option for secure investment. Nowadays gold price continuously rising up compare with past days. So it is best chance to invest in the physical gold for get the best ROI in the future.

Did you end up investing? Good run up over the past weeks.
www.moneyminx.com
Net Worth and Investments Tracker

SteveGood

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2020, 02:46:28 AM »

Did you end up investing? Good run up over the past weeks.

Yes, I have invested in the physical gold on starting May 2020. Now the prices fluctuated.

PandaAtlanta

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2020, 06:50:01 PM »
Steve,

Gold is an inflation hedge, but not a deflation hedge. The precious metals usually peaks in a 30 year cycle in similar wave as the commodities cycle. Longer term the dollar will get weaker and gold will rise in value against the USD.

You can't eat, live inside gold, nor does gold produce passive income. Gold is just a hard asset. An Investment Asset class I prefer over Gold against inflation is Physical Real Estate Rentals. You can build wealth with appreciation, tax benefits, cash flow, and amortization of loan. Given the choice, I prefer holding Physical Real Estate over Physical Gold in the long run. Short term, At $1900/ounce I think Gold is overpriced and is due for a correction.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 07:14:31 PM by PandaAtlanta »
James Park MBA Real Estate Broker & Loan Officer in North Atlanta www.johnscreekrealtypartners.com | 678-865-6250 | jpark@johnscreekrealtypartners.com

SteveGood

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2020, 11:55:14 PM »
Steve,

Gold is an inflation hedge, but not a deflation hedge. The precious metals usually peaks in a 30 year cycle in similar wave as the commodities cycle. Longer term the dollar will get weaker and gold will rise in value against the USD.

You can't eat, live inside gold, nor does gold produce passive income. Gold is just a hard asset. An Investment Asset class I prefer over Gold against inflation is Physical Real Estate Rentals. You can build wealth with appreciation, tax benefits, cash flow, and amortization of loan. Given the choice, I prefer holding Physical Real Estate over Physical Gold in the long run. Short term, At $1900/ounce I think Gold is overpriced and is due for a correction.

Real Estate Investment is immovable assets compare with Gold, Cash, and stocks. So you can't keep the real estate assets to go anywhere in the world and you can't sell it. If gold is movable assets and keeps it go anywhere in the world sell it.