It's crazy how fast time flies. I originally wrote this post in October 2009. It features an intriguing Did You Know video down below about predictions for the future. Fast forward to today and it's funny how we're already in the future that the video talks about. And a lot of the predictions came true.
This fascinating Did You Know video is about the progress of technology and social media. It's definitely something that everybody should know about. This is my first attempt at posting up a video, so I hope it doesn't blow up my site. Thanks Gen Y Investor for the tips!
For all those who don't know how to put up a video from YouTube on your site, simply go to YouTube video, copy the HTML code on the right, past it into your HTML tab in your WordPress, click back to Visual, and edit accordingly!
Tomorrow we will reveal our $1,000 giveaway for those aspiring to get their MBA. Even if you don't want to get your MBA, you might know someone who does so stay tuned!
Did You Know Video, Version 4.0, Fall 2009
Learn More, Make More Money
Here are some additional resources I’ve put together that will help you on your financial journey to earn more, save more, and hopefully double or triple your income!
- Take advantage of free online financial tools: Free Wealth Management
- Explore my top financial products recommendations
- Learn how much you should aim to have saved in your 401(k) by different ages. The numbers could surprise you.
- Look beyond your salary and start earning passive income. Here are the best passive income streams I recommend.
- Confessions Of A Protester Trying To Make Things Right
- “We Are Wall Street” E-mail Fights Back Against Main Street
- What Percentage of My Income Tax Is Spent On National Defense?
- First Republican Debate Makes President Obama A Winner in 2012
- Debt Ceiling Debacle’s Bright Side: Standing Up For What You Believe In
Readers, are you ready for the next 5 years?! What did you find the most interesting in the Did You Know video?
Financial Samurai – “Slicing Through Money's Mysteries”
If you were forwarded this post, you can subscribe to my newsletter by clicking here.