Once you become a real millionaire, not much is going to change. For example, even millionaires can't resist free lunches and free goodies!
It's been a hectic second week back after labor day and I'm so encouraged by what I'm seeing in the economy. It's as if the world decided to suddenly get back to work after a long dormant summer.
The one tip I want to leave you guys with is that no matter how rich your client, your boss, or your prospect is, they cannot resist free. It doesn't matter whether you take them out to lunch, buy them a drink, take them to a baseball game, or send them a book. He or she can be worth hundreds of millions of dollars, and that small $20 gesture will do the world for you!
You may think it's odd that you are giving something to someone who can afford anything, but you are mistaken. Those who are richer than you and can afford anything are generally the ones who are always giving. Hence, as soon as you give them something, you'll stir up their appreciation that they never knew they had.
In the spirit of free, here are some of the posts out there which do just that.
Yakezie Giveaways Galore!
* Elle at Couple Money is giving away a free laptop for her first year anniversary.
* Kevin at Invest It Wisely is celebrating his 6 month anniversary with various prizes.
* Mrs. Accountability at Out of Debt Again is celebrating her 3 year anniversary with $800 in prizes thanks to various friends.
* Yakezie.com hosting our second book giveaway, How Rich People Think thanks to Elle.
* Christian PF is hosting a iPod Touch giveaway.
* The three winners of the Financial Samurai The Simple Dollar giveaway are: Jason @ Redeeming Riches, Suba @ Wealth Informatics, and Little House. Please send me your mailing address by Monday, Sept 20th or else I will announce new winners.
Millionaires Are Just Like You And Me
Millionaires can't resist free, neither can you. Here are some great millionaire-related posts to keep you motivated for more.
Sam @ Financial Samurai – “Slicing Through Money’s Mysteries”
Follow on Twitter @FinancialSamura and subscribe to our RSS or E-mail feed.