Anybody can sell their services but not everybody can build and sustain a fruitful relationship. This is why making money is easier than building relationships. How many sets of friends have you had over your lifetime? How many acquaintances have come and gone? Too many in my mind.
The other day, I became dismayed by one blogger who just focused on taking advantage of the Yakezie Network to make money. He was more active in our financial opportunities than building relationships with fellow Members.
We’re talking no retweets, no posts highlighting any Members, and very few comments anywhere on the network. I was so disappointed, but also cognizant of the fact that it’s hard to resist the mesmerizing green. We had a heart to heart and I think he’s really going to make an effort over the next several months to be perhaps one of the best Members hopefully.
Don’t Let The Greed Of Making Money Hurt Your Relationships
What is it about money that drives people crazy? Do I have a totally warped sense of money because I’ve never really had to worry about money before? Maybe, but I certainly wasn’t wealthy growing up.
One time, I snuck my parents car out during monsoon season. A couple of hubcaps fell off and my parents didn’t even notice! That’s how middle class I was.
I’m one who believes that anybody who wants to make a buck can make a buck. This is my optimism speaking.
I’m afraid of what money can do to people. And, I’m afraid of what money can make people do. I see people’s personalities change as soon as income is introduced in the equation. More often than not I’m dismayed by the outcome.
Thus, I’m trying to figure out how we can make a healthy living without money getting in the way of friendships. Is it possible? I don’t know for sure, but I’ll keep trying because I care about people too much to stop.
- What’s A Middle Class Income? Bet You Don’t Know!
- Personal Capital Cash: A High-Yielding Savings Account With $1.25 Million FDIC Insurance Coverage
- Someone Stole My Credit Card – What To Do?
- Your Investment Mistake May Actually Be An Investment Win
- Net Worth Optimization Exercise: Don’t Neglect Valuable Assets
- Why You Should Not Retire Early – Big Brother Won’t Likey
Maybe you can share your thoughts. Has making money ever got in the way of your relationships?
PS, If you think it’s you in the post, don’t worry, it’s not you.
Nice blog post. One of the best I read recently. I’m new into blogging and feel I would love share some contents here.
So what I would do briefly is talk about Affiliate marketing.
Affiliate marketing is promoting products and getting commission from it…
You don’t have to own a Product before you can sell. It’s simple, join an affiliate program with your desired niche and then choose an offer to promote. A lot of people are having success with this while a lot too haven’t made even a sale… As I will still tell you making money online is not easy if you are just starting… It will take some time for you to start getting persistent income… Maybe some months but depending on how serious you are… But I can still oppose that statement… You want to know why? If you want to succeed in a business, you must have money and if you don’t, you should be ready to put in time… You can’t start a free business and start making tons of money immediately. There’s no magic here If you go for courses and then learn from top affiliates, you will earn faster… That’s why I always recommend people to go for courses… The truth about it is that there’s no vital information free… So if you feel you have where to get free information to start getting successful then seriously you are only deceiving yourself… Schools are not free and even some are free, money must still be involved in something or another. That’s to show the value of knowledge. I’m promoting a course it’s very vital check this link out if you want to gain more knowledge.
Steps to take when starting affiliate marketing.
1. Finding a niche (it can be health or fitness or e-commerce etc…) but I’m into weight-loss which is under health and also run e commerce niche too… It’s cool promoting a weight-loss products there are lot of people that need it… Ecommerce too… You need it that’s why you are reading this and also lot of people too out there want to make money this.
2. Finding method to promote and scaling your traffic. The most important thing is your traffic. That’s where money is from. The customers, people who will buy the product or perform some action like leads… Some affiliate network pay per lead… Those are called cap meaning cost per action… But the one I deal on is cps which is called cost per sale… Money is much here… I always choose the one with more money.
3. finding the right audience: now after you’ve got the right product to you promote, you will need to find the right people to promote the products to. There are mainly two ways marketers do it.;
I was wondering why Punch Debt in the Face was so contrite recently. (KIDDING!!!)
Bucksome Boomer says
I appreciate that you cared enough to take the time and talk to the person in question. Mentoring someone is a great gift.
There are people in the group that I feel more of an affinity to because of their support. I go out of my way to try to give them as much or more. Loyalty is earned!