Instead of Twitter love, what about Twitter war? I’ve been on Twitter since 2009 and I’m also a shareholder.
Twitter is a truly amazing platform. I’m impressed with how some can literally Twitter all day and not get tired. There is definitely an addictive element to Twitter which makes the program so alluring. There are a ton of announcements of self greatness which I am very fond of reading for some reason.
Twitter Love Examples:
* “I rock because I created an awesome commercial about my product!”
* “My stock picks are up huge and outperforming the markets!”
* “Check out my net worth, killing it up 10%!”
* “Take a look at my new Gravatar picture! What do you think? Ain’t I cute?”
* “Happy birthday to me! Come celebrate with me over on my site!”
* “Thanks!” -> What? “Sweet!” -> What? “Cool!” -> What?