Reddit recently hosted an Ask Me Anything (AMA) session with Hardeep Walia, Founder and CEO of Motif Investing, and former SEC Chairman (1993-2001) and Motif Investing Board Member, Arthur Levitt. There were some pretty interesting exchanges that I thought were worth highlighting for anybody who uses Motif Investing and who is interested in investing as a whole.
Topics of discussion include:
* International expansion plans for Motif
* Views on mutual funds and bond funds
* How much money Arthur Levitt has in his checking account
* How can the middle class navigate the investing landscape better
* Thoughts on high frequency trading, Bitcoin, Vanguard, the SEC, and 401k regulation